Welcome to www.russianinterpreter.ru, the personal web site of Julia Schelkunova, a certified English-Russian interpreter and translator based in Moscow, Russia.
If you are looking for a interpreter (Russian/English language pair) for your business meetings in Russia, or a business document Enligh-Russian translation, or simply need someone local to call and follow up with your Russian partners, please contact Julia at
mobile +7 926 52 777 25
Linkedin profile http://ru.linkedin.com/in/juliaschelkunova
Julia received her education in one of the best language schools in Russia, the Moscow State Linguistics University, formerly known as the Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages n.a. Maurice Thorez. Julia holds a Diploma of Higher Education in Linguistics, whereas her qualifications and competencies include English-Russian interpreting and translation skills, creative writing and presentation skills; also, as a certified tour-guide, Julia possesses deep knowledge of Russian history and art, as well as knowledge and appreciation of the cross-cultural specifics and differences.
Julia Schelkunova’s experience includes:
- Interpreting (interpretation) from Russian into English and from English into Russian at business meetings and negotiations in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities in Russia;
- Interpreting (interpretation) from Russian into English and from English into Russian and sales support at exhibitions, trades shows, road shows and other promotional eventstaking place in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities in Russia;
- Interpreting (interpretation) from Russian into English and from English into Russian at seminars and business functions, in Moscow and other regions of Russia, including translation of welcome letters, presentations, arranging follow-up calls and other related tasks;
- Interpreting (interpretation) from Russian into English and from English into Russian conference calls;
- Translation of contracts, agreements, business correspondence, promotional materials, guides and manuals, presentations, both from English into Russian and from Russian into English.
In addition to interpreting and translation services, Julia offers broader business support such as setting up meetings with Russian partners prior to your visit to Russia, maintaining meetings schedule, arranging transportation, and sightseeing services, where time permits.